This is a recipe for a dip that is almost identical to the Keg Steakhouse Crab Spinach and Parmesan dip. One of our friends has worked at the keg for 3 years and has recently become a manager there. He has scaled the recipe to be approximately twice as much as you would receive at the keg. This is the best warm crab spinach dip ever.
azithromycin 500 mg side effects
- One 250 ml (8 oz) container of regular cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup of regular (14% M.F.) sour cream
- 1 Cup of grated Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons of Mayonaise
- 2 Cloves of chopped or minced garlic (we found 3 cloves to be even better)
- 1 Cup of chopped spinach (you can substitute frozen spinach, but make sure to remove all water)
- 1 can crab meat (Drain well)
- 1 Tsp parmesan cheese (a few shakes from a container)
- Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds or so to make it stir-able
- Mix in all other ingredients except for the parmesan cheese, mixing the carb in last (leave out a little of the cheddar)
- Sprinkle the parmesan and left over cheddar on top
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 or until bubbling at the edges, then broil for 3 minutes or so to let the top get a little crispy
First of all, I am not a medical professional and the information below is for entertainment purposes only. It requires you to take ephedrine and caffeine for at least 2 weeks ramping up the dosage. These ingredients were the backbone for the original hydroxycut formulas, the ones that actually worked…
What is it?
Ephedrine and Caffiene act in synergy to supercharge your metabolism, burning more calories at any given time in any given state of exertion. This means that you can carry on your regular routine, consuming the same number of calories and still lose some weight. That said, combining the “stack” with a reduced calorie/carb diet will lead to a much more remarkable results. This isn’t too hard to do while your taking these compounds because they are pretty powerful appetite suppressants. You should be careful to make sure your eating lots of small, protein rich snacks and meals throughout the day so that you don’t waste away too much solid muscle mass or become malnourished. Traditionally, the combination contains asprin to help reduce blood pressure (hence the A in ECA) but usage of the drug for extended periods of time has recently been linked to stomach ulcers so we recommend against using it. If you’re very concerned about your blood pressure, taking half a tab (162.5 mgs) per day probably won’t put you at too much risk.
Where do you get it?
In Canada you can get the two ingredients at any Popeye’s supplement store or online at livepurehealth.com, which is by far the cheapest option. Ephedrine almost always comes in 8mg tablet and Caffiene usually 200mgs, sometimes 100mgs.
How do I use it?
Ephedrine is a pretty powerful stimulant so when combined with caffeine it can lead to anxiety and “jitters.” In order to curb these side effects we work up to the most effective dose of 25mg of ephedrine and 200mgs of caffeine 3 times a day. Do not exceed 6 weeks of use without at least a 12 week break.
- Don’t take this if you are younger than 18 years of age.
- Do not use EC with SSRIs, SNRIs, MAOI or any other anti-depressants.
- Do not use EC if you have any sort of heart condition WHATSOEVER, seriously!
- If you’re having trouble sleeping, reduce to only 2 dosages of the stack so 24mgs of ephedrine and 200mgs caffiene twice a day. This is still effective for fatloss and appetite supression.
- The stimulating effects will wear off after about the 14th day but don’t worry the positive impacts on your metabolism are still there.
- Never go over the recomended doseage!
By Nataliya Schafer
So you had a few too many last night. It happens to the best of us, but unfortunately you’ll probably be paying for it this morning.
While extra strength Tylenol and coffee are the most popular remedies there are lots of more effective preventative measurements to help you lick your hangover before you get it.
Hydration, hydration, hydration. Never underestimate the power of a good glass of water. Alcohol dehydrates the body and causes a loss of electrolytes which contributes significantly to a hangover. The regular recommended daily dose of water is 4-6 cups a day, but if you know you will be drinking it’s best to drink as much as you can (especially if you work out before a night of partying). A good rule is to have one glass of water for every alcoholic beverage you have. If water is too plain for you mix it up with some Gatorade or fresh fruit smoothies and you’ll still get all the right nutrients.
Eat the right stuff.
- Some believe that milk, milk thistle vitamins and/or yogurt will coat the lining of your stomach and prevent the alcohol from being absorbed too quickly and reduce your chance of getting sick.
- Bananas are high in potassium (yet another vitamin depleted by alcohol), and can be eaten to prevent or cure a hangover, along with avocados.
- Sweets and high glucose foods like white bread, marshmallow squares and candy will boost your blood sugar levels and help minimize ‘the shakes’.
- Fatty foods will also line the stomach and prolong the absorption of alcohol, reducing your changes of a pounding hangover the next day. An old Mediterranean folk tactic is to take a spoonful of olive oil before drinking, but if that isn’t for you a Big Mac should do nicely.
Eat before and while drinking to compensate for vitamins and chemicals being depleted from the alcohol. Multivitamins can be taken in advance if food will not be available later.
Drink the right stuff. Congeners are toxins produced in the process of fermentation, and a general rule to avoid their wrath is ‘the darker the liquor, tomorrow feel sicker’. Clear liquors like vodka, tequila patron and gin contain fewer congeners than darker drinks like wine (especially cheap, sweet brands), beer, whiskey and bourbon. Sugary mixed drinks like piña coladas only add insult to injury so avoid them at all costs, and stick to one kind of drink throughout the night.
Pace yourself and know your body. Girls, keeping up with the boys is not necessarily a good thing. Men and women metabolize alcohol at different rates due to muscle mass, body size, weight and body water levels. Women have lower body water levels, which means they achieve higher blood alcohol levels faster than their similarly proportioned male friends.
Don’t smoke. As if there weren’t enough reasons to knock off the nicotine here’s one more: smoking restricts oxygen flow to the brain, and tobacco ingestion can enhance the headache, dizziness, gastrointestinal discomfort and sleep disturbance that go hand in hand with hangovers.
What is the diet’s objective?
- Burn fat fast without losing muscle
- Give your body few enough calories that it will need to feed off its own fat stores, but eat enough protein to keep your nitrogen balance highly positive so that your body does not consume its muscles (to any significant degree)
Who is this diet for?
- This diet was developed for people who are looking to lose a little body fat (drop from 16% to 13%).
How long does the diet last?
- The diet should be maintained for 7 to 14 days
What foods are part of the diet?
Obviously there is more to this thing than JUST protein shakes and cottage cheese
- Protein Shakes (Whey powder + Milk or Water)
- Cottage Cheese – 1% or 2% MF
- Eggs – Fried (in oil or low fat margarine) or hard-boiled
- Tuna (no mayo though – yogurt/tziki/non-fat sour cream)
- Yogurt (low or non fat)
- Apples, bananas, orages, grapefruit, etc – only in the morning or well in advance of bed
- Vegetables (lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, carrots etc – no overly high fat veggies like avocadoes)
- Water – lots! But at least 1 hour before easting or 2 hours after as it slows digestion
- Milk (white 1% or skim, chocolate milk is allowed after a workout or run)
- Coffee – no cream or sugar, only milk (don’t add coffee to your diet, but don’t feel like you have to give it up)
- Beans (kidney/black/lima/chick peas ect.)
What level of exercise is required by the diet?
- Obviously, the more the better
- The purpose of the exercise is to assist in burning more calories than you consume
- This can be achieved through diet alone, but if you cut your calorie intake too significantly, your body will go into “starvation mode” and you wont be able to lose weight
- Exercise with weights (or pushups/chinups) 3-7 times a week
- Jog/Bike/Walk (light cardio) 2 – 4 times a week
Is this diet healthy?
- Not really, it’s pretty hard on your system, but it lasts for such a short time (7 – 15 days) that it’s not an issue
Putting it together:
Stick to these pointers and you’ll be set
- You don’t need to focus on cutting calories too hard – that will happen on its own
- You cannot eat carbs anytime close to going to bed (within 3.5 hours of bed time)
- Try to fill up (not stuff yourself, just get to a point where you are not hungry) on high protein, low fat foods – avoids carbs (especially those from sugar) at all times other than breakfast (eat oatmeal at breakfast)
- Going to bed starving is the worst! If you are hungry at bed time (to the point where it is going to make it tough to fall asleep) eat an egg and some cottage cheese – both of these foods contain lots of slow release protein that will feed your muscles through the night.
- Protein is the best, carbs are MUCH worse than fat – stick to high protein, medium fat, low carbs
- Remember you are creating a calorie deficit while preventing your body form going into starvation mode