Lose Weight FAST with Ephedrine and Caffeine | ECA stack
6 March 2010
First of all, I am not a medical professional and the information below is for entertainment purposes only. It requires you to take ephedrine and caffeine for at least 2 weeks ramping up the dosage. These ingredients were the backbone for the original hydroxycut formulas, the ones that actually worked…
What is it?
Ephedrine and Caffiene act in synergy to supercharge your metabolism, burning more calories at any given time in any given state of exertion. This means that you can carry on your regular routine, consuming the same number of calories and still lose some weight. That said, combining the “stack” with a reduced calorie/carb diet will lead to a much more remarkable results. This isn’t too hard to do while your taking these compounds because they are pretty powerful appetite suppressants. You should be careful to make sure your eating lots of small, protein rich snacks and meals throughout the day so that you don’t waste away too much solid muscle mass or become malnourished. Traditionally, the combination contains asprin to help reduce blood pressure (hence the A in ECA) but usage of the drug for extended periods of time has recently been linked to stomach ulcers so we recommend against using it. If you’re very concerned about your blood pressure, taking half a tab (162.5 mgs) per day probably won’t put you at too much risk.
Where do you get it?
In Canada you can get the two ingredients at any Popeye’s supplement store or online at livepurehealth.com, which is by far the cheapest option. Ephedrine almost always comes in 8mg tablet and Caffiene usually 200mgs, sometimes 100mgs.
How do I use it?
Ephedrine is a pretty powerful stimulant so when combined with caffeine it can lead to anxiety and “jitters.” In order to curb these side effects we work up to the most effective dose of 25mg of ephedrine and 200mgs of caffeine 3 times a day. Do not exceed 6 weeks of use without at least a 12 week break.
- Don’t take this if you are younger than 18 years of age.
- Do not use EC with SSRIs, SNRIs, MAOI or any other anti-depressants.
- Do not use EC if you have any sort of heart condition WHATSOEVER, seriously!
- If you’re having trouble sleeping, reduce to only 2 dosages of the stack so 24mgs of ephedrine and 200mgs caffiene twice a day. This is still effective for fatloss and appetite supression.
- The stimulating effects will wear off after about the 14th day but don’t worry the positive impacts on your metabolism are still there.
- Never go over the recomended doseage!