This guide explains how to edit your WordPress site from your Blakberry smartphone.
- First of all, you have to enable XML-RPC on your WordPress site
- To do this, go into your backend and select Settings -> Writing
- Make sure that XML-RPC is checked off under the Remote Publishing heading and save the settings as below:
- Now you have to install WordPress 1.0 on your BlackBerry
- Open up App World on your BlackBerry
- Search WordPress
- Download and Install WorPress 1.0
The first time you fun the app you will be will have to set the permissions of the app and grant it trusted status
- Now Simply add your blog using your URL
- Fill in your Username andPpassword
- You can select to have WordPress on BlackBerry automatically resize your images so that you can transfer them more quickly – and avoid using up your monthly data.
- Once you’ve logged in it’s very straightforward to add/edit/delete posts pages and comments