This guide explains how to add a disclaimer to the bottom of your Arthemia themes WordPress site.
- Head into the backend of your WordPress site
- Select Appearance -> Editor
- Select Footer (footer.php) from the menu on the right
- Find the following line of code:
- <!– <?php echo get_num_queries(); ?> queries. <?php timer_stop(1); ?> seconds. –>
- Paste your disclaimer directly below this line. You might want to put in a line break (<br>) just before your disclaimer so that it begins on a new line. You may also want to enclose your disclaimer in <strong></strong> tags so that it stands out more.
Here is an example of the bottom of the footer.php code from the FirstsearchBlue website:
<!– <?php echo get_num_queries(); ?> queries. <?php timer_stop(1); ?> seconds. –>
<br><strong>Disclaimer: All Guide’s, How-To’s, Recommendations and anything on this site that may be deemed as advice, is taken at the user’s own risk. <a href =”http://firstsearchblue.com”>firstsearchblue.com</a> will not be held responsible for any unwanted events that result from following the information within any of our pages, posts or sites.</strong>