This information has not been explicitly confirmed by Activision, Infinity Ward or Sledge Hammer but they have been sighted at E3 and/or compiled from rumor websites. We’ll update it as more information becomes available. List is current as of : June 22nd 2011.
- EMP Grenade Similar to Modern Warfare 2
- Littlebird Remote control chopper
- Precision Airstrike Same as in Modern Warfare 2
- Remote Turret Like sentry gun
- Directional UAV Pick an area for the UAV plane to scan
- Remote Mortar Remote camera to do a “zoomed-in” airstrike
- Air-Drop Trap Sends in a booby trapped supply package as the enemy
- Escorted Air-Drop Airdrop that has gunship backup to secure its pickup
- Specialist Strike Package No information yet
- Blind Eye Makes you immune to computer controlled killstreaks (ie. remote turret). The pro version of the perk gets your launchers to lock on faster.
- Assassin Makes you immune to location sensors like UAV and heartbeat sensors. Pro version extends the immunity to EMPs, counter UAVs and the reticule name.
- Point Guard Every two assists count towards a point on your killstreaks.
- Recon Gives you a special kind of radar to spot enemies as well as being able to hold your breath longer looking down scope.
- Health Regeneration More or less what it sounds like, regenerate health quickly.
- Stun Protection Protects you, to some extent, from stun grenade white outs.
- Plaza 2