This guide explains how to install a beta operating system on a Blackberry device.
- Get your hands on the latest copy of the Blackberry OS – usually form a torrent site or a quick Google of “latest blackberry 8900 OS” (replace 8900 with whichever blackberry you have). You can also checkout forums like crackberry.com to find the latest.
- Once you’ve downloaded the the .exe file, install it.
If it asks you if you want to start the desktop manager, just say no (if you accidentally say yes, just close it)
- Make sure your Blackberry is plugged into your computer
- Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\
Note: if you have a 64 bit system, the file will be in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\
- Delete the vendor.xml file
- Run the AppLoader.exe file
- Follow the prompts and you’ll be good to go!