- Download this zip file and extract it to view the contents on your computer
- Copy the advanced-wysiwyg.php file to your WordPress Plugins Directory located here: /wp-content/plugins
- Copy all the files from the plugs folder (from the file you downloaded) to the TinyMCE Plugins folder located here: wp-includes\js\tinymce\plugins
- Activate the new editor by opening up the administrator view of your WordPress page
- Select Plugins (on the left)
- Activate the Advanced WYSIWYG Editor plugin
- That’s it! Next time you go to make a post you will have significantly more formatting options.